Ebook of abstracts (version May 31st) available HERE
Three abstract formats are available:
- Oral Presentations
- Thematic Sessions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
ORAL PRESENTATION guidelines:
- Presentations should be given in English.
- Each presentation is scheduled for 10 minute presentation with 5 minutes for questions.
- All oral presentations should be given as Microsoft Office Power Point slide presentation.
Each presenting author is responsible for sending their presentation file to the meeting Secretariat until MAY 2nd, using this email: comunic.appesepex gmail.com
Complete instructions available for download HERE.
POSTER PRESENTATION guidelines:
- Posters need to be put up early in the morning, at the beginning of each meeting day.
- Posters need to be removed by the end of each meeting day.
- Posters must have A0 format (84,1 x 118,9 cm *) on a VERTICAL display – we can provide push pins.
- Poster printing – if you wish to print here your poster (in paper or canvas) you can go to STAPLES FARO or Multicópias.
* Posters must fit in these boards: